Earth Science encompasses many areas and explores the interrelationships between human activity and the earth (Geosphere). ‘Geoscience for All’ is a volunteer initiative of professional Earth Scientists to promote Earth Literacy – translating information on Earth Science into a language and learning that can be understood by the common man.
- The objective of the film Contest is to celebrate and encourage citizens to articulate important areas of Earth Sciences and build awareness of the role of Earth Science in sustainability. The public screening programs are designed to highlight the creator as much as the work itself.
- The Short film contest is a juried competition, open to all. The film can be made by an individual or by a team.
- The total running time of the films should be 5 minutes or less.
- All qualified entries must be original, independently produced should not have not been exhibited on Internet or any other medium, prior to this Contest.
- Films must be shot in HD and should be in English.
- Attractive prizes to be won. Prizes will be based on the number of entries.
- The entry deadline for the competition is 5:00 PM IST on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021.
- Applicants will be notified of their status after Screening Committee viewing.
- Selected films will be exhibited online during the ‘Geoweek 2021’ celebrations being held from the 15th to 20th November 2021.
For detailed guidelines, click here
To register, fill in the form below
Please contact Vrusha @ 81498 63168 or Shashank @ 77985 83977 if you have any queries.