Date : 27th October 2023 at 12:00 noon
Venue : Tata Assembly hall, Nowrosjee Wadia College, Pune.
Showcase Your Artistic Talents.
Another first from us! A rock art painting (pebble) competition. Show your artistic abilities by painting on rock pebbles.
Registration : Before 8:00 PM IST on Wednesday, October 25th, 2023.
Entry fee : Free
Theme : Exploring our Planet, Empowering our future.
- The contest is open to all irrespective of age.
- All participants will have to pre-register on this site.
- Like us on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/geoscienceforall
- The drawing or painting has to be done live and at the venue.
- Rock pebbles will be provided by us.
- All other drawing material like pencils, brushes and colors will have to be bought by the artist.
- The Art work can be in Black & White or in color.
- Selected pictures of the art will be exhibited on our website.
- The top two/three entries will get attractive certificates and a trophy.
- All other participants will get digital participation certificates.
- Decision of the selection committee and judges will be final and binding
Exact venue and other details will be communicated closer to the date of the contests.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
All submissions must be original and not submitted to any other contest. Altered images, i.e. photographs manipulated by applying digital and/or traditional special effects will not be accepted.
Entrants assume and accept all legal and financial responsibility for any infringement on the privacy rights or copyright of others, caused by creating or presenting their work in public.
All copyrights and ownership of the works are retained by the artist. However, by entering the contest, you grant the CERG (and those authorized by the CERG) a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or later developed, for any CERG purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotion of the magazine and its website, exhibition, and commercial products, including but not limited to CERG publications. Any art-work that is used will include the artist credit wherever possible. No royalties or compensation will be paid for these purposes.
CERG retains the right to exclude from the competition entries that violate the conditions of the competition and ones that violate any human or privacy rights.
Please contact Sudha @ 98223 01960 if you have any queries.