THANK YOU ALL FOR AN OVERWHELMING RESPONSE.
REGISTRATIONS TO THE WORKSHOP ARE NOW CLOSED
A two day workshop on QGIS will be conducted on 12th & 13th of October 2017 as a part of the Geoweek celebrations.
QGIS (previously known as Quantum GIS) is a Leading Open Source Desktop GIS professional GIS application that is built on top of and a part of the Free and Open Source Software (FOSS). QGIS is a cross-platform free and open-source desktop geographic information system (GIS) application that supports viewing, editing, and analysis of geospatial information on Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD.
The workshop open to all though senior Graduate & Post graduate students will get preference. Participation limited to 25. Rights of admission reserved.
12th & 13th of October 2017
9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Venue – Fergusson College, Pune 411004
Faculty : Dr. Kuldeep Kurte
- This is a free workshop, but registration is mandatory
- Workshop is open to all but students will be preferred
- Please note that all participants will need to bring their own laptop.
- Further details on the workshop will be mailed to successful applicants
- Reasons for attending the workshop will be one of the factors for acceptance of registrations
- Number of participants restricted to 25.
- Certificate of completion will be provided on satisfactory completion
- Last date for registration is 5th October 2017.
1. QGIS software is cross platform. It runs on Windows as well as Mac OS.
2. To save time the software needs to be pre-installed on the laptop.
3. Instructions to download the software will be provided on confirmation of registration.
About the facilitator – Dr. Kuldeep Kurte.