THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS - BOOK YOUR SEAT SOON
Pictures from the Geotrail 2019
A field trip to places of Geological interest is being organized as a part of the Geoweek 2021.
The trail will be a one day tour to some of the sites in Nagar district, Maharashtra like Gunjale, Wambori, Manjarsumba & time permitting Takli Dokeshwar.
Breakfast and working lunch will be provided. The tour will have qualified & professional geologists as Guides. Travel to site location will be by private chartered bus.
Date : 21st November 2021
The trip will leave from Pune at 6:45 am and return by 7:00 PM on the same day.
₹ 1500/- per head.
₹ 1200/- for students ( Valid ID card to be produced)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
As a measure of precaution due to the prevailing conditions, we are forced to restrict attendance to the field trip only to those who satisfy the following conditions.
- Those who have undergone both doses of vaccination
- Those who have undergone only one dose of vaccination (In this case, a negative RT PCR test taken up to 72 hours of before the trip will also be needed)
- All participants will have to sign a “risk waiver” form before the departure of the field trip.
- Registrations are open till 10:00 pm on 15th of November 2021.
- Registrations will need to be made with full payment
- Cancellations after the 15th of November will attract administrative charges of 25% of the payment which has been made.
- Full refund will be made only in exceptional cases or on medical grounds (e.g. RT PCR is positive).
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
The last date for booking a seat at the workshop is 15th November 2021.
Please contact Sudha @ 98223 01960 or Natraj @ 98220 01960 if you have any queries.
GEO-TRAIL FIELD TRIP - YES, COUNT ME IN..